Welcome!

Thank you for visiting my ePortfolio! While navigating through this site, you will get to know more about me, my academic goals, and my interests. You can find a collection of examples of my undergraduate coursework, and what I am currently improving on through frequent revision and implementation while studying at Salt Lake Community College. You will be able to review my short term and long term goals, as well as learn a little about me outside of school. Thank you for taking the time to explore my ePortfolio, and find out more about my odyssey through Salt Lake Community College. 

About Me:

Hello, I'm Hannah Gabrielle Marsh; I am a twenty-two-year-old student working on a General Studies AS Degree at Salt Lake Community College. I was born in Utah, the second child of five, and grew up in a lower income single parent home. 2016-2017 was my first year at Salt Lake Community College, before attending I worked full-time as a cashier to earn money for college. What motivates me is my love of learning new concepts, compassionate desire to help others in any way I can, and desire to overcome my humble beginnings to become successful in life. Outside of school I love to listen to a vast array of music from Oldies to 1960's and 1970's Classic Rock and Metal (especially The Grateful Dead and Judas Priest), to early punk rock, to hardcore punk rock, to Grunge Rock of the early 1990's. I also love to watch historical documentaries, read about historical events, and go for walks and hikes when I get the chance because I love to be out in nature where I can be left alone with my thoughts.

Favorite Quotes:

"Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing admiration and awe, the more often and steadily we reflect upon them: the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me." - Immanuel Kant 

"Act in such a way that you treat humanity, whether in your own person or in the person of another, never merely as a means, but always at the same time as an end." - Immanuel Kant

"Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring those ripples build a current which can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance.” -Robert Francis Kennedy

Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring, those ripples build a current that can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance.
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/r/robertkenn745908.html
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/r/robertkenn745908.htm