Recent Accomplishments and Goals

1. Presented on the "2nd Edition, From Education to Incarceration: Dismantling t he School to Prison Pipeline at the 4th International Annual Hip Hop Activism Conference on December 15, 2019 at the University of New Mexico and Warehouse Project 505. Within this field of Hip Hop Studies, I am co-editing two books "Breakin Down Hip Hop Studies" and "Hip Hop and Dismantling the School to Prison Pipeline,"  both will be published by peer-reviewed press, Peter Lang Publishing.  On a local level I am the organizer of the monthly well attended public and media welcome city-wide forum at Salt Lake Community College, "Salt Lake Hip Hop Social Forum."

2. As the founder of the peer-reviewed online scholarly journal Transformative Justice Journal, which is now edited by Dr. Chandra Ward, The University of Tennessee, Chattanooga. I am working on editing a peer-reviewed book on transformative justice and a book series as well with Peter Lang Publishing.

3. At Salt Lake Community Collge, I am the organizer of the Crime, Justice, and Equity Conference, which is free and open to the public to attend and present, which is grounded in transformative justice. Further, there is development of experimental and expressive education workshops within the Salt Lake County Jail, Utah Prison, and juvenile detention facilities.

4. I have advanced the field of criminology by most recently co-edited with Dr. Jeff Shantz and Dr. Mark Seis, the first two books Classic Writings in Anarchist Criminology (AK Press 2019) and Contemporary Anarchist Criminology (Peter Lang Publishing 2018) ever globally on anarchist criminology, which emerged out of critical criminology.